- Price AED 81,000
- Duration 1.5 years
- Locations Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
The Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE) program at Abu Dhabi University is offered by the College of Engineering.
A Master's degree in civil engineering opens doors of opportunities for advancement in professional practice. Graduate courses prepare students to tackle today's complex civil engineering problem related to construction, design, operation, and management of civil engineering systems.
Professional practice is more demanding than ever, expecting distinction of professionals seeking better opportunities. A Master's degree highlights readiness of the graduate to lead in all aspects of the civil engineering profession. In addition, Master's degree is often a major step towards careers in academia where you have the best opportunity to transfer your knowledge to future generations.
The program aims at producing graduates who can:
- utilize and apply graduate level knowledge of mathematics and engineering sciences to identify, formulate and solve civil engineering problems
- develop the technical knowledge necessary for advanced research and the skills needed for professional practice in the field of civil engineering
- acquire an appreciation for and desire to pursue lifelong learning
- communicate effectively in a professional environment
- recognize the professional and ethical responsibilities of the engineering profession
The program degree requires the completion of 8 graduate-level courses (24 credits hour) in addition to a master's thesis (6 credit hours), or 9 graduate-level courses (27 credit hours) and a professional project report (3 credit hours).
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Engineering Management
Abu Dhabi University is licensed by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and all of its degree programs have received accreditation by the Ministry. The University is also accredited across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Iran, and all its degree programs are recognized by the various Ministries of Education in these countries.See all Abu Dhabi University courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering