- Locations: Hyderabad
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
- Call: +971 4 2753240
There is a significant relationship between the effective training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment and motivation. Training is one of the processes by which the objective of an organization is achieved. Training is commonly used and has a wide variety of connotations depending on one's experience and background. The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need of the training, the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement.
This workshop helps you identify a wide range of training needs based on the paradigm of learner and creates a climate that supports effective learning. It will make you understand the values and the impacts of learning and development activities in your organization. You will become more competent in people management activities and be able to support newcomers through induction, providing formal and informal training to them.
About Middle Earth HR
If you are looking for a one-stop solution to all the above needs, your search ends here at Asia's leading Training Organization in the area of HR and People Management for the Corporate Sector - Middle Earth HR.
Our Benefits Include:
- Well researched curriculum design supported by our global research centre - Carlton Advanced Management Institute.
- Experience of mentoring close to 2,000 projects every year in HR and People Management in the large and medium organizations globally
- Building Practicality through our "Glocal" approach- Global Concepts and Local Best Practices.
- End-to-end support from the design through delivery, to evaluation and review of the learning intervention.
We support individual and organizational learning initiatives to develop HR competencies as part of our mission - "Building HRM, Building Human Happiness".See all Middle Earth HR courses