- Locations: Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Duration: 18 months
The ME program combines theoretical fundamental as well as practical aspects in this dynamic field, and prepares student in the practices, methodologies, and the techniques in the design of modern mechanical systems.
Who is this course for?
Class schedule cater to working professionals; providing intensive seminars offered in the evening and on weekends.
The ME in mechanical engineering is an internship program leading to the professional terminal degree of master of engineering. The capstone experience may be a course design project, a well-organized and carefully chosen industrial internship, or an independent study project in place of a conventional thesis requirement. This degree is particularly well-suited for students who wish to study part time, those interested in updating their technical skills, and those not focused on a research-oriented master of science thesis.
Concentration options include:
- System and Controls
- Sustainability and Renewable Energy
- Design of Modern Mechanical Systems
- A baccalaureate from an accredited university
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- A minimum score of 555 (paper based), 213 (computer based) or (76 Internet based) on the TOEFL, or IELTS score of 6.5
- Degree awarded by RIT in NY, USA
- Internationally Recognized
- Accredited by Ministry of Higher Education in UAE
About RIT Dubai
Rochester Institute of Technology, founded in 1829, non for profit private US based university, is backed by 180-year history of delivering high-quality education in the United States. RIT has been listed in Peterson’s Competitive Colleges and listed in Barron’s Best Buys in College Education. Recently RIT was ranked as the third largest online learning provider in the nation by Inside Technology Training magazine. And RIT has the third largest production of graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics among U.S universities.
All programs offered in Dubai are the same as those offered in the main New York campus. The degrees that we grant are US accredited degrees. All Bachelor’s & Master’s programs are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in UAE. Students have also the option to move between the two campuses in NY or Dubai during their years of study.
Why choose RIT?
- Earn a U.S. degree awarded by RIT in NY, USA that is also internationally recognized and UAE accredited
- Study with world-class faculty in a student-centered learning environment
- Benefit from the resources and advantages of a top-ranked U.S. university
- Take the opportunity to study for a term at the RIT campus in Rochester, New York, USA as per major availability
- Learn about the newest technology and advancements in engineering, computing, and business
- Gain valuable experience through cooperative education and research projects
- Benefit from our extensive cooperative education (co-op) program and gain valuable work experience before graduation
- Make regional and international career connections through our careers and alumni office
- Study in the heart of Dubai Silicon Oasis, a revolutionary technology park and one of the world’s leading centers of advanced technology innovation and design
- Live with other students in nearby campus housing, with transportation provided.
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering