- Price AED 85,600
- Duration 2 Years
- Locations University of Sharjah
Individuals with combined technical expertise and business skills are increasingly in demand by organizations that seek sustainable competitive advantage. If you hold a bachelor's degree in engineering and your career goal is to be a manager or business leader, then the program in engineering management at the University of Sharjah is specifically designed for you.
- MEM with Courses only
- MEM with Courses only - Infrastructure and Construction Management
- MEM with Courses and Thesis
The main goals of the MEM program are:
- To prepare engineers from various specializations to address advanced and challenging engineering problems in their discipline taking into account the technical and socio-economic factors and implications.
- To prepare its graduates to assume leading roles in their organizations in the determination of best approaches to manage changes in the engineering processes and benefit from relevant technological innovations;
- To equip its graduates with the knowledge and skills to interact and communicate effectively with professionals from other specializations within and outside their organizations.
- To equip its graduates with the knowledge, skills and awareness of the long-term sustainability factors associated with the adoption of any engineering process or product.
The University of Sharjah is a comprehensive academic institution with a distinctive learning style and a global vision. It is a pioneer in academia, scientific research and the arts in the UAE and the GCC region. All programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.See all University of Sharjah courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering