Today's business climate demands individuals who are equipped to manage human capital. The Master of Human Resources Management is a specialized program focusing on the effective management of a firm's 'people' resource.
This program offers its students unique opportunities for advanced education in the field of human resource management, as well as opportunities for leadership growth at personal and professional levels. It also aims to develop in the students the attributes of effective decision-making, financial awareness, strategic thinking and a global perspective.
- To prepare students for successful HRM careers in the UAE and internationally.
- To equip MHRM students with essential business knowledge, managerial skills, and professional values.
- To create an environment supporting academic, professional, and personal growth and success of our MHRM students.
Why take the Master in Human Resources Management program?
We are one of the few Business Colleges in the UAE offering a Masters in Human Resource Management designed to produce the highly professional human resource management professionals much sought after by the UAE business community.
The knowledge, skills and attributes acquired on the program are crucial not only to human resource management professionals but also to every manager who wishes to run a successful operation.
In College of Business Administration, we don't only teach... We care! Our faculty and advisors want you to grow and succeed. From extra help with a tough course, help in academic guidance or even a reference for a job.
Upon successful completion of this program, the graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate local and international human resource management practices.
- Use knowledge and skills in HRM and applied research to address operational issues related to HR.
- Analyze the role of human resource management in supporting organizational strategy.
- Understand ethical, legal, and social issues in human resource management.
About Abu Dhabi University
Since its inception in 2000, under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Ruler’s Representative in the Western Region and President of Abu Dhabi University’s Board of Regents, Abu Dhabi University has become one of the region’s leading centers of academic excellence. Its vibrant and cosmopolitan student population represents more than 63 nationalities.
Through its globally competitive curriculum, ADU formulates highly unique degree programs that maximize graduates’ chances of employment. It strives to become one of the world’s elite institutions of world-class education and applied research. In addition to a dynamic range of extracurricular activities, ADU also instills a strong spirit of social responsibility in its students so that graduates can help to transform not only their industries; but also their communities and above all, their world.
Abu Dhabi University is licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research, with all its undergraduate and postgraduate programs accredited. ADU was also the first university to receive the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award in 2010.
Dedicated to achieving excellence on all academic and organizational levels, today ADU is one of only six universities in the UAE to enter the ranks of the world’s top 700 universities in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world university rankings of 2014 – 2015.
Additionally, for its support and patronage of entrepreneurship, Abu Dhabi University was also awarded the “Best Supporting University for Entrepreneurship” in the UAE and the Arab World during the Mohammed Bin Rashid Award for Young Business Leaders in its 8th cycle. The College of Engineering also received international accreditation from the world-renowned Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET for three of its engineering programs.
Why Abu Dhabi University?
- Quality, relevant programs delivered by top faculty
- Competitively priced education
- Good internships and 96% employability rate after graduation
- Set in the UAE, one of the world's fastest growing economies
- Multicultural environment with great weather, lifestyle and social life
- Excellent English programs
- Flexible admission dates
- Study with more than 62 nationalities
- World renowned Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET for three of its engineering programs
- Offers 24 bachelor’s degree, 8 master's degree and doctorate degree
- All programs are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Abu Dhabi University consists of the following colleges
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering