- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The Master Financial Planner MFP Professional qualification is designed to equip managers with the financial skills required to make an important contribution to the development and maintenance of the financial function within organizations of all sizes. The Master Financial Planner Professional™ Program, examines innovative financial approaches that strengthen measurement, communication, and implementation of strategic plans. Participants develop a deeper understanding of a company’s economics – from markets and competition to financial performances and strategy. Most importantly, attendees can leave the program prepared to leverage their organization’s financial position for maximum corporate gain."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
CIAA logo Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Financial Advisors and Planners
- Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
You are qualified to take certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Financial Markets I
- Finance and Market Fundamentals
- Finance and Investment Fundamentals
- Markets, Funds, ETFs, and Index Principles
- Business Finance
- Accessing Finance (Business Finance II)
- Market Economics
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Market Regulatory Requirements, Laws and Ethics
- Managing and Marketing Financial Services And Products
- Managed Funds
- Capstone Conclusion
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses