- Price AED 60,000
- Duration 2 years
- Timings Evening and Weekend
- Locations Dubai Academic City
M.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering & Technology aims to Impart the necessary background knowledge of the state of the art developments in all areas of Manufacturing Engineering.
- Design positions those require skillful and imaginative solutions to solve engineering problems in their specializations.
- Provide with good computational knowledge and exposed to mechanical engineering software.
- Provide a sound and in-depth training in various aspects of design for manufacture, testing, control and evaluation of Manufacturing.
- Prepare professionals with advanced knowledge of their respective field so that they can serve the industry and R&D organisations and can take up an academic careers, and pursue further studies.
What is distinctive about this course?
- Highly hands on and industry relevant
- Niche focus
Applied Numerical Methods, Manufacturing Materials, Theory of Metal Cutting, Fluid Power Automation, Advanced Manufacturing Techniques, Design of Manufacturing Tools, Advanced CNC Systems & Automation
Who is this course for ?
Targeted towards working professionals and fresh graduates seeking to build a career in the manufacturing sector
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Mechanical Engineers specialized in Manufacturing Engineering & Technology are most wanted by all the industry types for designing, developing, quality control, testing, implementing, maintaining and manufacturing new technologies that increase the productivity of machineries, tools and equipment used in the all types of industries.
- 10% Scholarship for students scoring above 70% in their UG program or 7.4 CGPA on a 10 point scale
- 10% Scholarship for students with 3+ years of full time work experience and a score above 60% in their UG program or equivalent CGPA
Manipal University Dubai is the leading multi-disciplinary Indian private university branch campus in the UAE. Established in Dubai in 2000, Manipal University, Dubai has grown into one of the largest private universities in the Middle East & Africa Region enrolling over 1700 students from across 33 nationalities across the globe. It ranks as India's Best Private University as per the QS Asia University Rankings (2014) and is amongst the Top 100 BRICS Universities in the World.
MU Dubai offers high quality, yet affordable industry-aligned Post Graduate level programs ranging from niche programs like Media & Communication & Interior Design to technology oriented M Tech programs. Its flagship program is the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) which is offered in 3 formats (Day, Evening & Weekend). The university has a dedicated Placement & Industry connect cell which ensures that graduating students get ample opportunities for career advancement as well as industry interaction.See all Manipal University courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering