The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate is a stand-alone qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Life-cycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert qualification.
The purpose of this ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy training course and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge of industry practices in service management and strategy as documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of
- Understanding of The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Strategy Principals, Purpose and Objective
- How ITIL Service Strategy interacts with other Service Life-cycle Processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Strategy processes
- The roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Strategy and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Explain how to measure ITIL Service Strategy
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Strategy
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining Services and Market Spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing Demand
- Driving Strategy through the Service Life-cycle
- Critical Success Factors and Risks
- The course also includes exam preparation and mock examinations.
Who can benefit
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Class Room Based Lectures, Working on Practical Case Studies
- ITIL Foundation Certification (v3 or newer) required
- Two years of relevant work experience
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
ITIL Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL