- Location: Dubai
- Duration: 4 Days
- Timings: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle Core publications. The ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle.
Participants will learn the principles and core elements of the Service Capability approach to IT Service Management as well as focusing on the processes & roles, activities and their execution throughout the Service Lifecycle. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings & Agreements certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Case study deepens the participant's appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
This course prepares candidates for the ITILSOA (Service Offerings & Agreements) exam from PEOPLECERT. The exam consists of Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks. The exam duration is 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary). The passing score is 28/40 or 70%.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- It is strongly recommended that candidates read the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications in advance of attending training for the certification.
IT Managers, Operational staff, and anyone requiring a deeper knowledge of or who are involved in the Service Offerings & Agreements cluster of processes and functions
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Capability SOA exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme."
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
- ITIL® Practitioner Professional Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 7 Hours
- ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 5 Hours