- Location: Dubai
- Duration: 4 Days
- Timings: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation (RCV) Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle Core publications. The ITIL Certificate in Release, Control and Validation is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle.
The ITIL Capability Module Release, Control and Validation (RCV) will provide the following learning outcomes. Following completion of this unit, the candidate will know:
- The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Transition Principals, Purpose and Objective
- The importance of ITIL Release, Control and Validation while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Release, Control and Validation interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- What are the processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes
- How to use the ITIL Release, Control and Validation processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure ITIL Release, Control and Validation
- The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Release, Control and Validation
- The technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Release, Control and Validation
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Release, Control and Validation
This course prepares candidates for the ITIL Capability Module Release, Control and Validation (RCV) exam from PEOPLECERT. The exam consists of Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks. The exam duration is 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary). The passing score is 28/40 or 70%.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- It is strongly recommended that candidates read the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications in advance of attending training for the certification, and in particular the Service Transition and Service Operation books.
- The target group of the ITIL Qualification: Release, Control and Validation includes IT professionals, business managers and business process owners:
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in Release, Control and Validation processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
- Operational staff involved in Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge
- Management, who wish to enhance their role based capabilities.
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Capability RCV exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme."
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology