The ITIL Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis training course is part of the ITIL Service Capability stream and is designed for delegates ujho wish to attain a deep level of understanding of processes and roles, houi they are implemented and how they interact.
- At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of
- The importance of Service management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principles, purpose and objectives
- The importance of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Operational Support and Analysis interact with other Service Life-cycle processes
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes
- How to use the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- Understanding the technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- The challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks associated with ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- Introduction to Operational Support and Analysis
- Event management
- Incident management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem management
- Access management
- The Service Desk
- Technology and Implementation considerations
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
ITIL Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL