- Location: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
ITIL® 2011 edition is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL® qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream.
The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL® practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the use of process and practice elements used within it. The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of ITIL® processes and roles. Attention to the Service Lifecycle is illustrated as part of the curriculum but the primary focus is the on the process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle.
The ITIL® MALC (Managing Across the Lifecycle) course offers candidates the ability to achieve the ITIL Expert certification upon passing the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle exam. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Intermediate exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace. This certification completes the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Service Lifecycle.
Course and Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- Managing the planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Lifecycle positioning and transition
- How to achieve business value with people, process and function
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks to service management
- Risk Management
- Lifecycle project assessment
- Management of strategic change
- Understanding complementary industry guidance
Participants will learn to implement, manage and improve Service Management according to ITIL® best Practices. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL® Intermediate Managing Across the Lifecycle certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Quint Wellington Redwood's integrated case study deepens the participant's appreciation of how ITIL best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
- An ITIL® Foundation certificate and a minimum of 15 credits earned through the formal Service Lifecycle stream or Service Capability stream qualifications.
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers who and others who require a deeper knowledge of, or who are involved in managing Services across the different lifecycle phases.
- Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Number of Questions: 8
- Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
- Exam Delivery: Online or paper based
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
- Upon successfully achieving the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certificate,, the student will be recognized with 5 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme."
Updated on 29 October, 2017
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
- ITIL® Practitioner Professional Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 7 Hours
- ITIL® Orientation Essentials Certificate Alpha Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- ITIL V4 Foundation Emerging Tech LabsDuration: 20 Hours Live virtual classroom