- Price AED 7,336
- Duration 3 days
- Timings Full time attendance
- Locations Bur Dubai
Service Transition Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL® Service Transition publication.
This qualification provides a complete management-level overview of service operation including all its related activities.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to service transition
- Service transition principles
- Service transition processes
- Common service transition activities
- Organizing for service transition functions
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service transition
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Who Should Attend?
The main target candidate for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
- Chief information officers (CIOs)
- Chief technology officers (CTOs)
- Supervisory staff
- Team leaders
- Service designers
- IT architects
- IT planners
- IT consultants
- IT audit managers
- IT security managers
- ITSM trainers involved in the on-going management, co-ordination and integration of strategizing activities within the service lifecycle
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL service transition stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in service trasition
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
Global Success Systems FZ LLC(GSS) helps organizations to improve the PEOPLE and PROCESS through professional training, Consulting and Coaching .
We are specialized in IT Governance, IT Service Management, Information Security, IT Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Project Management, Six Sigma and Balanced Score Card.
Our Mission is to provide quality services to our customers and help them to achieve their objective.
We are accredited by industry leaders including Axelos-UK,PECB-Canada, APMG-UK, PEOPLECERT-Greece, ISACA-USA, SCRUMStudy-USA and EXIN-Netherlands to deliver our services.VSee all Global Success Systems courses
ITIL Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL