ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most accepted framework for IT Service Management in the world. ITIL® describes an integrated, process based, best practice framework for managing IT services.
ITIL® Foundation training is designed to provide basic knowledge of what an IT Service Management System and its practice oriented implementation.
By end of the course, the audience will be able to:
- Understand ITSM concepts
- Benefits of ITIL® and ITSM in businesses
- ITIL® history and certification overview
- ITIL® generic concepts and definitions
- Service Lifecycle approach
- Objective, benefits, high level activities of each processes
- Relationship between processes
- Technology and architecture
- How to improve IT efficiency using ITIL®
ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Intermediate, ITIL Expert, IT Service Management Professional, ITSM Consultant
We are specialized in IT Governance, IT Service Management, Information Security, IT Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Project Management, Six Sigma and Balanced Score Card.
Our Mission is to provide quality services to our customers and help them to achieve their objective.
We are accredited by industry leaders including Axelos-UK,PECB-Canada, APMG-UK, PEOPLECERT-Greece, ISACA-USA, SCRUMStudy-USA and EXIN-Netherlands to deliver our services.V See all Global Success Systems courses
ITIL Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.