- Price AED 2,500
- Duration Upto 16 Hours
- Locations Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, Bur Dubai...+1 more
This course will show you what to do in terms of improving IT operations - and how to do it. This course will help the delegate to apply the ITIL lifecycle principles to your environment and ensure that the service ethos of continual service improvement is an integral part of business as usual. Among the many benefits, this standard provides organizations with a competitive edge in the RFP process and can be instrumental in audit preparation.
There are no pre-requisites for this ITIL training course; however it is assumed that course participants are working or have worked in an IT Service environment or equivalent
By the end of the course, you will be able to identify:
- ITIL's key concepts, definitions and objectives
- ITIL's service-driven lifecycle approach and the five key stages of this model
- Structure, components and processes of the five core ITIL books
- High level description of the main activities, goals, benefits, challenges and management reporting for the respective processes
- Outline of relationships between the ITIL processes
- Overview of ITIL certifications: Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced
- How ITIL processes can improve IT operations
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
SYSCOMS, started as Syscoms Information Technology Institute in 1990 in Abu Dhabi, has developed and grown into a renowned training institute with branches in Al Ain and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates as well as having its presence in Doha, Qatar. It was created to meet the increasing demand for continuing education institutions in the region that would provide quality services and recognized courses which would be accepted locally and internationally. It is an educational establishment of a renowned organization in the Gulf region, LULU Group International which is famous for its popular chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, departmental stores and shopping malls.
What We Do
SYSCOMS offers a number of short diploma courses in continuing education field that will give the students a strong background and up-to-date knowledge of their selected course. Moreover, on completion of the program they can immediately find employment at entry-level and other positions.
We constantly assist our students by organizing free seminars on different topics to groom their overall personalities.
See all Syscoms College courses