ITIL foundation with Exam Voucher worth 800AED
TIL Foundation is the most important certificate for IT professionals and employees wishing to know more about IT Service Management. Organizations that work according to ITIL use the complete ITIL exam program for training personnel based on their roles. Their ITIL skills enable them to perform and cooperate better. ITIL Foundation is part of the Certified Integrator program and is one of the prerequisites to attain the title.
Topics Covered Include:
- ITILFND01 Service management as a practice
- The purpose of this unit is to help the candidate to define theconcept of a service, and to comprehend and explain the concept of service management as a practice.
- ITILFND02 The ITIL service lifecycle
- ITILFND03 Generic concepts and definitions
- ITILFND04 Key principles and models
- The purpose of this unit is to help the candidate to comprehend and account for the key principles and models of service management and to balance some of the opposing forces within service management.
- ITILFND05 Processes
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operation
- ITILFND06 Functions
- ITILFND07 Roles
- ITILFND08 Technology and architecture
- ITILFND09 Competence and training
- ITILFND10 Mock exam
Authorised testing center
MISP Training are focused by relentless efforts on their seven core fundamentals. They constantly work to implement the critical initiatives to meet the required mission that is to strive to achieve every day. During the journey, they deliver operational excellence, exceed the commitments and keep every client on 360 degree satisfaction level. MIST Training strives to be the best for their customers, employees, shareholders and all those who are associated with them.See all MISP Training and Consultancy courses
ITIL Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.