- Price USD 1,350
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings 9am - 5pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Knowledge Village
Accredited by PEOPLECERT
This exciting and dynamic 3-day course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
What will I learn from this course?
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle
Impetus Consulting is an IT Consulting and Training provider based in Dubai Internet City offering services and training throughout the region including UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Pakistan and Turkey.
We specialize in providing high quality consultancy, implementation and training services in the areas of IT Service Management, IT Governance and Project Management through strategic partnerships with the industry leaders in its areas of activity.
Impetus Consulting consultants and trainers are chosen from the professionals with many years of international experience and are officially certified and accredited in their specific areas.See all Impetus Consulting courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)