- Fees / Price AED 5,000
- Duration 35 hrs, 3 hrs a week
- Timings Friday 9:30- 12:30
- Locations Knowledge Village
Passenger service agent in a front liner staff in the international airport. This course develops your skills and knowledge about this industry and helps you to build your career and clear your interviews easily.
What will i learn?
18 modules which cover emergency procedures, codes, smooth handling of passengers, airport procedure, ramp control, identity aircraft types, manage passenger interactions, boarding and checking in procedures and many more…
How will i benefit from this course?
- Easy to clear Job interview
- Opportunity to work with international Airlines and airports
- Strong customer service suitable for any profession
- Trained to deliver the best services
- Added advantage over and above your experience
IABA Management Training is established as a professional training institute. IABA promotes individuals to flourish by providing the infrastructure for developing, sharing and applying knowledge.See all IABA courses