- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 35 hrs, 3 hrs a week
- Timings Friday 9:30- 12:30
Passenger service agent in a front liner staff in the international airport. This course develops your skills and knowledge about this industry and helps you to build your career and clear your interviews easily.
What will i learn?
18 modules which cover emergency procedures, codes, smooth handling of passengers, airport procedure, ramp control, identity aircraft types, manage passenger interactions, boarding and checking in procedures and many more…
How will i benefit from this course?
- Easy to clear Job interview
- Opportunity to work with international Airlines and airports
- Strong customer service suitable for any profession
- Trained to deliver the best services
- Added advantage over and above your experience
IABA Management Training is established as a professional training institute. IABA promotes individuals to flourish by providing the infrastructure for developing, sharing and applying knowledge.See all IABA courses
Passenger Service Agent Related Questions
I am currently working as a waitress in one of the lounges in DIA for 3 years now and I wanted to...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Please recommend me a course that helps me to get in airline industry. I am a beginner and multil...
Unanswered //Dec 27, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Can you please recommend me courses based on latest techniques and strategies for tourism managem...
Unanswered //Jan 2, 2018 Hospitality and Tourism, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism