- Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Dubai Media City
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the accounting standards and explain their impact on their organizations.
- Implement the most recent updates of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in their organizations.
- Properly account for transactions affecting assets, liabilities and owners’ equity according to IFRS.
- Prepare financial statements with related notes and disclosures in compliance with IFRS.
- Interpret the different accounts on the financial statements and reports.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in the fields of finance and accounting, and professionals seeking to enhance international accounting knowledge, from companies implementing IFRS as the standard of reporting
- Introduction to IFRS
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Changes in Equity and Statement of Cash Flows
- Accountinf for Assets
- Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity
- Revenue Recognition
Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking