The ITIL Foundation training course provides a detailed, modular introduction to the concepts, terms, definitions, benefits, objectives, and relationships within core IT service management processes and functions, according to the ITIL best practice framework.
The course is based on principles described in ITIL's Service Support and Service Delivery Standards. The course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
ITIL Foundation is an instructor-led course which:
- Provides a practical understanding of ITIL Foundation key concepts, principles, processes, and functions
- Prepares students to pass the ITIL Foundation exam
Includes the exam leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (40 questions, multiple-choice)"
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
ITIL Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.