- Locations: Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 3 Days
Iliis course meets the requirements for Instructor Development under the Newly Revised ANSI Z-390.1-2006.
It provide participants with the skills, knowledge and techniques to develop and provide site-specific, technical skill-level Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) training programs to the petroleum industry, utilities, research and development, laboratories, transportation, paper/pulp/food processing, chemical manufacturing and other companies with II2S at their facilities.
- The requirements of ANSI and other industry standard.
- Physical and chemical properties of H2S
- Safe work procedures for hydrogen sulfide
- Acute and chronic exposure consequences
- Contingency and emergency response plaits
- Dispersion models
- Burning & flaring attributes and hazards
- Methods of detection and monitoring
- Human physiology and respiratory protection
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Best Practices
- Case studies.
- Training and Instructional techniques for trainer.
- Dev elop an effective training progiam for their sites
Materials will include the latest edition of the instructor's workbook and CD with a basic workers training program.
About Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses