- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings 9am - 5:30pm
How will I benefit from taking this course ?
Upon Completion of the Program, the participant will be able to :
- To internalize the basic knowledge on HRM to Non-HR Managers
- To understand the various HR Functions and its purposes in the organization context
- To understand the role of HR and the support to be provided by line managers for business effectiveness and the support to expect from HR Managers
- To understand the challenges to be faced and the need for synergy between HR & Line Managers
- To understand the various HR Processes
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations (LCD projector) and Video Clips
What will I learn?
- Introduction, Program Objectives & Learning Methodology
- Human Resource Planning
- Organization Design
- HR Perspective into HR Planning
- Job Analysis • Job Descriptions
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensation Practices
- Salary Fixation
- Training & Development
- Importance & Effects
- Tools & Techniques
- Learning Organization
- Group Discussion
- Case Study
- Employee relations
- Managing People
- Best HR Practices
Who is this course for?
Our target audience is executives who are new to the HR Function in the HR Dept itself and the Line Managers / Dept. Heads who have to interact and coordinate with HR on various HR issues.
How will I be assessed?
Attendance / Group Assessment
About Solomon Management Consultants (SMC)
Solomon Management Consultants (SMC) would like to stand out as a provider of comprehensive people solutions to its clients more so by partnering with the business and its processes than being a one off or one time service provider who is not to be seen again.See all Solomon Management Consultants (SMC) courses