Course detailsCourse Summary
LearnersPoint's CPD UK accredited certified Human Resource Management Professional course offers the training required to build the right strategies for recruitment and management such as identifying behavior patterns, promoting 'performance development' and retaining talented and diverse employees. Apart from the core HR concepts like recruitment, performance management, training and development, this course additionally covers health and safety, business immigration, and UAE labor laws.
The business landscape today is shifting rapidly and the level of competition has risen to challenging heights. HR departments need to gear up to stay in pace with the challenges and evolving business needs. Human Resource professionals need to continuously widen their horizons to be more eloquent with their competencies to make their mark in today's ;
Our CPD UK accredited CHRP program promises to strengthen and upgrade your HR skills as needed by today's employers.
- This course is equivalent to CIPD level in human resource practice and will give you a solid ground in all aspects of human resources.
- The course will help you develop essential human resource skills and give you the complete confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your role and organization.
- This foundation level qualification is ideal for human resource professionals wishing to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills and a professional qualification to further their career within the human resource realm.
Recognize the Importance of Human Resources and their Management within Organizations
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management activities and roles
- Objectives and metrics of Human Resource Management
- Human Resources across management structures
- Human Resource policy overview
- Purpose of Human Resource policy and scope
- How to write an effective policy and benchmark
- Human Resource policy components
- Policy enforcement & Governance
- Identifying objectives
- Determining employee needs
- Balancing work and life needs
- Open, honest communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Employee retention
- What is recruitment?
- Developing job specifications/ Job posting
- Screening and shortlisting job applicants
- Job analysis and description
- Interviewing skills
- Making a selection decision
- Background checks
Components of a successful employee learning experience
Conducting a training needs analysis
Role of learning and development
Training conceptualization, content development, and delivery
Soft skills/ Job skills
Methods of training
Assessing training effectiveness
Describe Compensation Benefits & Payroll Function
- Compensation and benefits introduction
- Goals of a compensation plan
- Matching compensation with core values
- Internal and external pay factors
- Types of pay systems
- Laws relating to pay
- Fringe benefits
- Variable pay
Design appraisal form
- SMART goals
- Key result areas (KRA) & Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Round Robin discussions
- Skip level meetings
- Types of appraisals
- Performance ratings
- Performance improvement plans
- Laws governing UAE employment
- Legal system
- Key legislations
- Contract law
- Labor contracts
- UAE federal legal system
- Laws affecting employee and labor relations
- What is Human Resource Auditing?
- Need and purpose of Human Resource Auditing
- Approaches to Human Resources Audit
About Learners Point Training Institute
Learners Point is a leading KHDA affiliated educational Institute under Government of Dubai. We help progressive businesses get the best out of your teams through high impact, customizable and cost effective training solutions. Our handpicked trainers who are highly specialized will analyze your organization's training needs and can conceptualize, structure and deliver the best in class training best suited to your business.
We are specialized in offering competency-based trainings specifically designed for Hospitality Industry that combine customer experience management, Soft skills, General Management skills and with flavor of up-selling techniques. Our training solutions are different because they are bespoke as we understand our clients are unique and so as the dynamics in their needs.
Employee Recruitment Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.