Our Human resources training offer innovative skills, behavioral patterns and right strategies for recruiting, promoting performance development and retaining a flexible, talented & diverse employees.Candidates aspiring to be HR Professionals.
- Introduction to HRM, HRM activities and roles.
- Objectives and metrics of HRM ·
- HR across management structures.
- Human Resource Policy ·Effective Policy Writing.
- Performance Management.
- Managing Employee Relations.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training & Development
- Labor Laws
- Compensation & benefits & Payroll
- Scope, meaning & Purpose Of HR Audit
- Purposes Of HRM Auditing.
- Objectives Of HR Audit.
- Benefits Of HR Audit.
- Frequency Of HR Audit
- The Principles & types Of Effective HR Auditing.
- Revision & Wrap-up
We are specialized in offering competency-based trainings specifically designed for Hospitality Industry that combine customer experience management, Soft skills, General Management skills and with flavor of up-selling techniques. Our training solutions are different because they are bespoke as we understand our clients are unique and so as the dynamics in their needs. See all Learners Point Training Institute courses
Employee Recruitment Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.