- An overview of what 'customer service excellence' means to you and your customers.
- Understand how Emotional Intelligence (EQ) can give you a customer service edge.
- Identify personal strengths and blind spots and how they impact your customers.
- Explore reasons for spending more on valuable customers (no more one-size-fits-all).
- Learn how to motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service teams.
- Identify EQ best practices for managing different situations, including complaints.
- Learn how to measure how well customer service objectives are being achieved.
- Confirm how the EQ approach can lead to long and profitable customer relationships.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
For Professionals who want to excel in Customer Service.
About Solid State Training Solutions
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Customer service Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.