- Locations: Deira
When it comes to creating positive first impressions, the job of front desk associate is arguably the most important of any hotel staffer. For guests booking online or via third parties, the front desk literally is their first impression. Even for those who have spoken with the reservations team by phone prior to arrival, their front desk arrival experience will set the tone for their entire stay.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
- High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Sell the hotel property's features and the attractions surrounding it
- Skillfully answer questions and make helpful recommendations
- Create a positive first impression and win a guest’s loyalty
- Handle all front desk operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Front Desk Agents
- Accommodation reservation and sales agents
- Guest services attendant
You are qualified to take this ACAC Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Interpersonal Skills
- Guest Services
- Reservations & Sales
- Arrivals & Departures
- Departmental Operations
- Safety & Security
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Hospitality Related Questions
I am currently working as a waitress in one of the lounges in DIA for 3 years now and I wanted to...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Please recommend me a course that helps me to get in airline industry. I am a beginner and multil...
Unanswered //Dec 27, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA