- Locations: Deira
This course will discuss about operational savings and cost avoidance through optimization of assets. It will help you manage your assets so that you have the right assets, in the right place, at the right time.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
- High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Asset management
- Ensuring assets are safe and ready to use
- Hospital management
- Lifecycle management
- Applying efficinecy with assets at hospital
- How assets affect hospital managers
- Replacing assets at the optimum time for cost and performance
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Hospitality Related Questions
I am currently working as a waitress in one of the lounges in DIA for 3 years now and I wanted to...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Please recommend me a course that helps me to get in airline industry. I am a beginner and multil...
Unanswered //Dec 27, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA