- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 4 Days
This course comprehensively covers the oil and gas supply chains from exploration through field development, valuation and risk production, transportation, processing and refining, marketing, contracts, trading, retailing, logistics, emerging markets and competition with alternative energies
Who Should Attend?
Planners, accounting personnel in the oil and gas industry
- Descriptions of the distinct oil and gas supply chains
- Origin and distribution of oil and gas
- Upstream production, reserves and price trends
- Petroleum product consumption trends
- Supply, demand licensing and bidding
- Seismic and drilling technologies
- Applying exploration and production technologies
- Sub-surface and above-ground risks and opportunities
- Economic evaluation of field developments
- Project planning and managing field developments
- Upstream fiscal terms, contractual and project finance
- Costs, timing, efficiency and benchmarking the industry
- Natural gas: pipelines, storage, LNG and GTL
- Global gas trading, gas-to-power, co-generation and CHP
- Gas supply contracts, distribution networks and liberalised markets
- Range of crude oil compositions and evolving product barrel
- Basic processes of refining and product outputs
- Refinery management and optimisation operations
- Refinery economics, gross product worth, net profit margins
- Petrochemical industries - trends and forecasts
- Syncrudes and heavy oil technologies and economics
- Physical oil markets and crude pricing
- The major oil and gas markets and trade movements
- Oil trading and supply operations
- Price exposure: the need to hedge
- Product marketing and distribution logistics
- Evolution of C-stores and unmanned forecourts
- Renewables and alternative energies: threats or opportunities?
Participants will gain a fundamental understanding of:
- Oil and Gas Exploration Methods
- Oil and Gas Supply Chain
- Supply to Petrochemicals
- Petroleum Economics
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Health, Safety and Environmental Considerations
About Advanced Studies & Training Centre
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering