- Price AED 12,672
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Deira
To develop subsurface skills for integrated analysis of rocks, pore and fluids and to solve problems associated with identifying and exploiting reserves. To understand various methods applied to predict reservoir performance and enhance recovery. To understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating reservoir development project
Who Should Attend?
Petroleum engineers, Geologists, Geophysicists, Maths & Science graduates, Operation Personnel and Technicians, recently graduated Reservoir Engineers
- To identify reservoir types, classification and properties etc
- To understand the critical properties of reservoir rocks, fluids and PVT relationships
- To explain the fundamentals of fluid flow in porous media
- Understand how reservoirs are characterised by fluid and drive mechanisms
- The basis for reservoir fluid distribution
- Reservoir drive mechanisms for both Oil and Gas reserves
- Reservoir simulation techniques
- Oil recovery methods
- Oil and gas well performance and transient test analysis
- Ways to calculate oil and gas in place and hydrocarbons recovery
- Forecasting production decline
- To get a general feel for petroleum economics in reservoir development & risk analysis
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering