- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 10 Days
- Timings 30 hours (two weekends 15 hours each)
- Locations Knowledge Village
Who is this course for?
What will I learn?
- The course begins with HRM – Management Perspective. It will help the student formulating their own managerial style, their assumptions and belief about ‘people’.
- Why HR matters more than ever new? HR to collaborate in creating organization than can change, learn, move and act faster than competition- a key to future success. The topic deals with changing paradigm, viability of HR function, HR efficiency and HR competencies.
- Compensation And Reward Management – Introductory concepts, Definitions and approach to compensation and Reward Management, forces driving theory and practice, trends and developments.
- Performance Management- Different elements of Performance Management, process and evaluation techniques, issues and dilemmas, context and design model of system.
- Human Resources Accounting .
- Balance Scorecard Factors that led to thinking about scorecard approach, idea underling BSC, Research by Kaplan and Norton Introducing BSC- step By- Step, case studies project
How will I benefit from taking this course?
The objective of the course is to equip students with knowledge, skill and competencies to manage people along with capital, material,information and knowledge asset in the organization. The course hasbeen designed keeping in mind not the specifically the need of HR Managers but all Managers- Fundamental assumption being that all Managers Finance , Market, approaching are accountable to their organization in terms of impact of their HRM practices and systems. The effectiveness of human resource management in organization depends largely on individual perception, assumption and belief about people. The course will provide students logic and rationale to make fundamental choice about their own assumption and belief in dealing with people.
How will I be assessed?
XLRI India and KHDA
Graduation with some job experience
The XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur is a premier graduate business school in India. Established in 1949 it is arguably the oldest business school in India and is regarded to be among the top 5 business schools of the country.
XLRI in partnership with Allied institute of management Studies has been offering premier management education to the UAE work force. This partnership started in year 2001 and in the last 13+ years XLRI Dubai operation has trained more 500 + working professionals through their various long duration academic programs. i.e. Executive Program in management , Logistics and Supply Chain and in Human recourse Management. All the XLRI programs are delivered in the evening class mode with 100% faculty inputs from XLRI India. In the last 13 years XLRI – AIMS proudly states that their Management Development Program has attracted both International & Local companies.See all XLRI courses
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Hello, I would like to get more information about the SAP Human Resource. Is this an advance cour...
Unanswered //Dec 3, 2016 Human Resources, SAP