- Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: TBC
- Profit and Loss accounts and how to understand them
- Understanding income & expenditure account whilst analysing the finance flows within your organisation
- Cash and accruals account showing how each is used
- Terminology associated with income and expenditure accounting
- Communicating effectively with finance professionals
- Analysing trends in financial flows and formulating appropriate questions
- Reading balance sheets
- Constructing a cash flow statement
- The budgeting process
- How budgeting relates to strategic objectives
- Constructing a budget
- Estimating costs and income accurately
- Understanding the past and forecasting the future
- Cost centres and income streams
- Understanding fixed and variable costs
- Using the concepts of break even pricing
- Evaluating opportunity costs
What will students get out of it?
The course will help them understand their organisation’s finances and how their own budget and expenditure fits in. It will give students an understanding of some basic financial tools as well as some useful spreadsheets to take away. It will help them communicate on equal terms with financial professionals including their treasurer, finance officer or accountantsUpdated on 08 November, 2015
About The Knowledge Academy
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
- Understanding the Financial Reporting Inspire London College
AED 598Duration: 40 Hours
- Corporate Finance- Level 4 Study 365
AED 833Duration: Upto 10 Hours
- Certified Finance Manager (CFM) Inspire Training Center
AED 4,882Duration: 9 Weeks Live virtual classroom