- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Muhaisnah 2, Dubai, U.A.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
“Project Management" became a vital activity in most organizations - not only that ore specialized in construction - but also in ony service organization. "PM" is o methodology where one can initiate, plan, execute and monitor any small or large projects or activities. This program is meant for junior personnel where it focuses on the comprehensive meaning of “PM“ rather going deep into minute details.
- Understand what is meant by a project.
- Recognize what steps must be taken to complete projects on time and on budget
- Have a better ability to sell ideas and make presentations.
- Knowing simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking your project
- Have methods for keeping the team focused and motivoted.
- What is a project ?
- PM Basics
- Why Projects ?
- Project's Life Cycle
- Selling a Project
- Preparing Your Project
- The Role of Project Manager
- Project Goals
- Laying Out The Project
- Project Risks
- Contingency Planning
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Closing Project
- Team Meetings
- Project Presentations
Who Can BenefIt
- Junior personnel involved in Project Management.
- Principle of Managemen t
- Team Building ft Managing
- Consultant led classes including interactive lectures, tutorial exercises, case studies and video leading to group discussion.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying