Center Benefits - City & Guilds English Courses :
- Free Skills Assessment Tests
- City & Guilds Approved Centre
- City & Guilds Recommended Courseware
- City & Guilds Approved Trainers
- Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
- UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
- Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
- Exams: Qualification exams available (fees excluded)
Training Quality Guarantees :
The English Grammar workshop is a hands on short course focusing on important grammar principles.
This course is designed for participants with basic to intermediate English Language Skills.
- Session 1 : Present Simple and Present Continuous
- Session 2 : Simple Past and Past Continuous
- Session 3: Future (going to, will and the present continuous)
- Session 4: Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous
- Session 5 : Common Idioms and Phrasal Verbs
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
English Related Questions
I am teacher of intermediate course . I was graduated in English translation approx 10 years ago ...
Unanswered //Feb 5, 2018 Teaching and Education, English