The English Beginner course is designed for participants with no English Language Skills .Adult learners can quickly master the 6 skills of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, speaking, listening and reading, using the direct method to simplify learning by starting with everyday examples.
- UNIT 1: Broccoli is good for you.
Food pyramid; basic foods; desserts; meals
- UNIT 2: I can’t Ice-skate very well
Sports; abilities and talents
- UNIT 3: What are you doing to do?
Months and dates; birthdays, holidays, festivals, and special occasions
- UNIT 4: What’s the matter?
Parts of the body; health problems and advice; medications
- UNIT 5: You can’t miss itStores and things you can buy there; tourist attractions
- UNIT 6: Did you have fun?
Weekends; chores and fun activities; vacations; summer activities
- UNIT 7: Where were you born?
Biographical information; years; school days
- UNIT 8: Can she call you later?
Locations; telephone calls; invitations; going out with friends