- Location: Trade Centre - Dubai
- Duration: 3 days
- Timings: TBA
The course will embrace the complete employee experience from initial attraction until after leaving. Employee Relations (ER) does not stand alone. ER must apply to both employee and employer. ER is about mutual obligations in the workplace and it all begins with communication.
Delegates are encouraged to bring their own organisational ER difficulties to the course which can be shared and discussed.
- Employer/Employee Contract
- Performance And Talent Management
- Sensitive Topics
- Employee Engagement And Inclusion
- Health And Well-Being
- Building A Plan
- Introduction To Helpful Sources
Who should attend
This course is aimed at all managers with responsibility for staff who wish to understand the latest developments in the field of Employee Relations (ER). The importance of high quality ER has a direct impact upon levels of service, profit, standards, business ethics, corporate social responsibility and Corporate Governance. ER needs to be widely understood by all managers and supervisors.
Benefits of attending
- Improve your reputation and establish a quality employer brand to become an 'Employer of Choice'(EoC)
- Significantly reduce your recruitment costs and have potential employees knock at your door
- Improve productivity and profitability through better employee relations
- Decrease discipline and grievance cases by engaging and motivating your staff
- Retain high quality employees and reduce staff turnover to receive a 'Return on Investment in People'(ROPE)
- Measure and reward performance and focus staff development based on your organisation's needs
- Manage health and well-being of your staff and improve attendance by building a high 'Quality of Working Life' (QWL)
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Connect Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.
Human Resources Related Questions
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity Alpha Academy
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- HR Expert Diploma (Master's level) City of London College of Economics
AED 1,464Duration: Upto 15 Months