- Duration: 2 years
- Timings 5 days a week, Sunday to Thursday morning and/or evening sessions
- Call: +971 4 2753240
The Diploma in Islamic Banking Program introduced in 2003 is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientic Research, UAE. The program, rst of its kind in the country was started to disseminate knowledge and information about Islamic banking and nance and produce high caliber professionals with the necessary technical skills and knowledge in Islamic nance.
- English for Banking
- Financial Mathematics
- Principles of Economics
- Islamic Thought and Culture
- Computer Applications in Business
- UAE Society
- Statistics for Business
- Shari'ah and Islamic Financial Transactions
- Principles of Islamic Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- Contemporary Environmental Issues
- Principles of Accounting
- Islamic Banking Products & Services
- Comparative Financial Institutions
- Banking and Business Law
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Accounting for Islamic Transactions and Institutions
- Islamic Financial Markets
- Field Training / Field Project
About Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies
Established in 1983, Emirates Institute For Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) has made quantum leaps by delivering world class education, training and allied services in the area of Banking and Finance at its three state of the art campuses, strategically located at Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
EIBFS has been globally integrated with various leading Institutes and universities of the world to bring and offer the best programs and courses in the domain area of banking and finance.
The Institute has made significant contributions to the life and careers of thousands of students and working professionals in the domain area of banking and finance with the team of highly competent, professionally qualified, skilled and experienced academicians and corporate trainers. The Institute has witnessed growth on various dimensions including but not limited to students, training programs, campuses, faculty and staff members, alumni and various other dimensions and variables.