- Duration: 1 Day
- Call: +971 4 2753240
To ensure that drivers fully understand the safe driving skills and techniques in the desert to avoid getting stuck lost, almdoncd or rolled over.
- Desert Safety Box requirnients.
- Route knowledge.
- Why need a 4 x 4 car.
- The right tyre pressure in desert.
- How to avoid getting stuck
- 6 techniques to use for freeing a hogged vehicle.
- What is a sand dune.
- How to descen a sand dune.
- How to choose the right way in the desert track
- What rolls a car over and w hat is the evasive action.
- How to tow a stuck vehicle.
- How to deal w ith sand strom.
- How to deal w ith blow holes.
- How distances are deceptive in the desert.
- Suvival in the desert.
About Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Related Questions
I have completed Diploma in Professional Cookery and Food preparation in Singapore. I'm currently...
Unanswered //Aug 20, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Food Safety