The consulting engagements may cover a broad spectrum of issues in both the traditional functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, Strategy and Human Resource Management, Logistics and Transportation, and Information Technology as well as cross-functional projects investigating, for example, the impact of leading edge information technology on business processes and client relationships in Electronic Commerce and Supply Chain Management.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers (RICE - USA) Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people who earn a good income but believed that engineers need to continue seeking for higher qualifications for a much better life, network and opportunities.
PARTICIPANTS WILL DEVELOP:
- An understanding of the consulting process and a logical and systematic process for identifying the problems of an organization
- The ability to create value for a consulting client. The solutions can take the form of new methods, processes, approaches, systems, products and/or services
- Skills in establishing relationships and building trust with fellow team members and a client; presenting findings and recommendations
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA)
- High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
- Marketing Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Information Technology
- project investigating
- impact of leading edge information technology on business processes
- client relationships in Electronic Commerce and Supply Chain Management
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses