- Duration: 1 Days
- Timings Flexible
Countdown® is a project management simulation that quickly immerses participants in an intense seven-month project. In small teams, participants use game boards to move through project milestones, make critical decisions, communicate with stakeholders and manage trade-offs — all under tight deadlines.
Less than an hour into the project management game, teams are working with a Gantt chart, estimating potential delays and costs, evaluating the critical path, assessing project risks and making decision trade-offs. Team members that go on Countdown® training will change the way they manage their internal projects and become more effective at meeting their deadlines.
- Define five key processes of project management (as described in PMBOK): Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing
- Explain the triple constraints of time, cost and requirements that form the “Trade-off Triangle” of project management decision-making
- Explain how a project kick-off meeting and project scope statement are used to learn what project sponsors expect from the team
- Complete a risk evaluation and contingency plan and explain the importance of risk management
- Explain the purpose and importance of the project management tools
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management