Countdown® is a project management simulation that quickly immerses participants in an intense seven-month project. In small teams, participants use game boards to move through project milestones, make critical decisions, communicate with stakeholders and manage trade-offs — all under tight deadlines.
Less than an hour into the project management game, teams are working with a Gantt chart, estimating potential delays and costs, evaluating the critical path, assessing project risks and making decision trade-offs. Team members that go on Countdown® training will change the way they manage their internal projects and become more effective at meeting their deadlines.
- Define five key processes of project management (as described in PMBOK): Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing
- Explain the triple constraints of time, cost and requirements that form the “Trade-off Triangle” of project management decision-making
- Explain how a project kick-off meeting and project scope statement are used to learn what project sponsors expect from the team
- Complete a risk evaluation and contingency plan and explain the importance of risk management
- Explain the purpose and importance of the project management tools
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.