- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 2 days
- Timings 9am-5pm
- Locations Business Bay, Al Karamah
The Corporate Finance Masterclass will help participants gain insights on analyzing project feasibility, performing company valuation, capital structure analysis, mergers & acquisitions and private equity strategies that will allow them to meet the objectives of company's stakeholders.
- Interactive and inspiring group sessions
- Unique pool of CFA Chartholders, practitionars and industry experts as trainers
- Use of case studies and practical expamples
What will I learn?
- Creating shareholder / Corporate Value
- Project Feasiblity Analysis
- Case Study: Doing feasability analysis of a new start up business using advanced excel tools
- Company Valuation
- Case Analysis: Undertaking valuation of a reasonal listed company using advanced excel tools
- Raising Long Term Funds
- Raising Private Equity
- Taking a Company public
- Case Study: Analysis of regional IPO transaction
- M&As and thier role in Creating Value
- Case Study: Analysis of regional M&A transaction and thier drivers
Genesis Institute is a leading provider of financial training solutions in the UAE. Our innovative programs are structured to combine the right balance of practical case studies and insights from business reality to hone both skills and knowledge of participants. With six full-time faculty, we have a unique pool of CFA Charterholders, practitioners and industry experts as trainers. We offer a wide range of training courses for professional certifications (CFA, CMA, Claritas Investment Certificate). We also offer short term masterclasses for skill development for Finance and Non-Finance professionals working at entry, mid-career, or senior level positions.See all Genesis Institute courses
Finance Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking