- Fees / Price AED 3500
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Bur Dubai
This course will provide participants with practical tools & techniques in developing grading, compensation and benefit structres and variable pay schemes.
The participants will particularly develop skills in below areas of compensation and benefits management:
- The strategic view of compensation and benefits.
- Managing pay and benefits in a difficult market situation.
- Defining an optimal pay strategy for the organisation.
- Understanding the role of job analysis and job evaluation in grading.
- Designing grade structures & balancing fixed and variable pay.
- Designing salary scales.
- Maintaining internal & external equity in the C&B scheme.
- Using market salary surveys for external benchmarking.
- Designing variable pay / incentive schemes.
- Linking pay to performance.
All HR Practitioners who want to gain knowledge in compensation & benefits management or want to establish a career in this field.
*Includes Course Material, Lunch Buffet & Refreshments
Upon completion of this course participants will have an excellent understanding in developing grade and pay structures and linking them to employee performance.
Tuscan Consulting is a bespoke HR consultancy offering strategic HR consulting services throughout UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia & any GCC countries. Our boutique HR consultancy provides strategic consulting and advisory services to clients in all areas of human resources including organisational design and restructuring, HR strategy, HR policies and procedures, compensation and benefits framework, training and development solutions, HR Audit and HR Outsourcing services.
Our training courses are designed and delivered by our in-house expert consultants who have first-hand experience in consulting and advising small and large, local and global, private and government organisations.See all Tuscan Consulting courses