Understanding and being able to undertake effective job analysis and evaluation is an essential activity for the Human Resource professional, and a powerful tool for line managers to use. Together they form the basis of the requirements of a job role and determine the job's value or worth to the organisation, thereby ensuring appropriate remuneration is applied. One can then ensure that their positions are objectively evaluated and advise on the most appropriate structure for their organization.
This seminar is designed to provide participants with an understanding of different job analysis and evaluation methodologies and how job analysis and evaluation is used as the basis for designing pay and grade structures.
- Understand the basic principles and major elements of compensation
- Understand the various processes in compensation: Job Analysis, Job Descriptions, Job Evaluation and Compensation Surveys
- Determine and explain what makes up a sound and effective compensation and benefits program
- Design a salary structure and related policies
- Design and carry out a compensation survey
- Design and carry out a compensation survey
Who Should attend?
Professionals working in the function who wish to acquire relevant knowledge and skills, and for those working in other areas of human resources who wish to broaden their understanding of this important function.
- Managing Compensation – An Overview
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Job Evaluation
- Compensation Structures
- Introduction to Compensation Surveys
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Breaking News
EcoMan was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Following the latest trends and ideas in Technology and Management techniques, and with its in-depth knowledge of the business environment, EcoMan is able to meet the special requirements of both local and international business throughout the Middle East.
- Bringing the staff up to date with the latest techniques.
- Improve their performance.
- Deepen their understanding of their working environment.
- Provide new ideas they can use in their daily tasks.
Experience of EcoMan
EcoMan is an International Organization based in Abu Dhabi (Head Office). They have regional offices in UK and associates in Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan. EcoMan is an organization of joint venture companies joined together to conduct and market their specialized courses in-group under the name of EcoMan.
EcoMan Consultancy Co. are: Qualified and experienced international speakers, have been selected from UK, USA, Canada, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, book writers and academic instructors. some of them have started training in their specialized field for more than 30 years and oriented to our Gulf Area. Their panel of speakers run courses in UK, USA, Canada, Japan, South Africa, Australia, UAE and the Gulf States (Bahrain and Qatar, Saudi Kingdom, Oman and Kuwait).
- Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Refinery Companies
- The private sector, Major Middle and Small group of companies
- Industrial and Commercial Companies
- The Government Ministries and Departments
The goal is the provision of the highest level of service, which will equip one with the best possible training packages one requires. All of our staff are highly qualified, and all packages are designed by professionals in conjunction with academics in various industries, thus providing a unique combination. This blend of vocational, personal and academic experience means that the training packages offered by EcoMan are always of the highest quality, and Ecoman aims to constantly upgrade their courses and seminars to keep abreast of, and sometimes preempt, the latest trends in Management, Industry and Technology.
Public Training Courses
EcoMan provides a supportive environment in which to make the most of the opportunities available. EcoMan courses, seminars and programs give delegates the chance to develop the wider skills and creativity that the modern workplace demands. Participants will benefit from sharing experiences with other people attending the course.
Human Resources Related Questions
- HR and Leadership Skills 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 22 Hours
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity Alpha Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Total Rewards system & Salary structure and Strategic pay Inspire Training Center
AED 3,000Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
- Performance management Vs appraisal Inspire Training Center
AED 3,000Duration: 1 Day Live virtual classroom