- Price AED 5,500
- Duration 50 hours
- Timings Flexible
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Jebel Ali
- Global, MENA and Frontier Markets
- Commodities and precious metals
- Fixed Income and Sukuk
- Options and their uses
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Technical and Fundamental Analysis of the markets
- Ethics and Compliance guidelines.
- Characteristics of a professional financial broker
- Career options and pathways in the financial Sector
- Overview of the Professional certification landscape
- Order types and mechanics of Trade executions
- Regulatory frameworks and global financial jurisdictions
- Outlook of the brokerage and financial service industry locally and globally
- Practical training on the MTA Electronic platform to place trades and analyze the global markets live.
Attendees will receive the following 10 online courses provided by certifiedbanker.org
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Providing Service Excellence
- Helping and Keeping Clients
- Developing Strong Customer Relationships
- Running Effective Meetings
- Individual Leadership Power
- The Key Essentials to Selling
- Sales: Asking for the Business
- Telephone Techniques for Customer Interactions
- Communication Basics
A certificate for each of the above 10 courses will be provided upon passing the course respective quiz.
Who is this course for?
- Financial Service Professionals
- Financial brokers
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Certified Financial Brokerage Professional” Accredited Certificate from MTA USA.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of global markets
- Launch and advance your career in the brokerage and financial services industry.
- Learn to diversify your clients’ investment portfolio
- Receive Career counseling and CV review
- Access to GCC job listings in the brokerage industry.
- Free membership to MTA USA Community
Hatim El Atabani, is MTA’s MD and has 19 years of experience in various finance and trading related fields. Mr.Atabani has been a FX and equities trader and was in charge of executing the trades of some of the most prominent global financial institutions such as Morgan Stanley, Deutsch Bank, Barclays Capital and Goldman Sachs.
Amro Zakaria is a trader with over 14 years of experience in global markets and brokerage operations. Mr. Zakaria worked as a regional director for 9 years at two of the largest global brokerage firms, one of which is publically traded on the NYSE. Mr. Zakaria is a frequent guest speaker in capital markets related conferences and financial media like CNBC.
Shaun Overton has over 8 years of experience and specialises in programming automated trading strategies for the financial markets. Shaun will focus on strategy development and improvement, which will cover trade robots and systems, automated money management, optimization, backtesting, scalping robots, Abgar scoring method, and the 89-13 breakout system.
About Market Trader Academy
Market Trader Academy is a New York based edu- cational institute that is registered with and accredited by the International Ac- creditation Organization (IAO) and the American Association for Career and Tech- nical Education (ACTE). Furthermore, Market Trader Academy is a member of the US Chamber of Commerce.
The Global Markets Program Professional Series is designed to educate participants on the world’s largest and most active international financial markets. The program explores how these markets work and why they are so heavily traded.
The focus of the series is to train attendees to recognize and exploit advantages in the global markets by learning to invest and trade successfully in each market. In addition, attendees will learn how to use their market knowledge to mitigate the risks to conventional business that can arise from global economic developments.
The Professional Series provides participants with a higher level of analytical skills based on fundamental and technical analysis as well as practical trading and risk management strategies.See all Market Trader Academy courses