By the end of TransformEd's training in CPPS, you will be able to:
- Discuss assessment of patient safety culture and steps to educate and promote safe culture.
- Describe importance aligning patient safety strategy with Organizational goals and establishing metrics for patient safety responsibilities.
- Apply mechanism to identify, analyze and manage risk and involve appropriate tools.
- Identify patient safety data collection methods and statistical and qualitative tools to analyze and interpret the data.
- Discuss External influences to patient safety and ensure compliance with requirements to appropriate agencies.
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the CCS examination administered by CBPPS.
- The Urgent Need for Patient Safety and Healthcare Quality Leadership
- Patient Safety and Healthcare Quality - Concepts and Applications
- Medical Practice and Implications on Patient Safety and Quality
- Statistical Tools to Measure Patient Safety and Quality
- Implementing Quality and Patient Safety as a Core Organizational Strategy
Who can attend?
Physicians, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Allied Health Professionals
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institutions and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after some time, since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.
- 2000+ Professionals Trained
- 50+ Qualified Trainers
- 50+ Courses offered
Health and Safety Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.