- Locations: Deira
This CITA Designation course focuses on the global markets and analysis thereof while also preparing the professional to understand global tax and policy issues. It presents invaluable tools and techniques for market analysts who analyze such data, along with specialist issues including Lawyers, CFOs, Executives, Manager, financial managers, financial planners, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, professionals in mergers and acquisitions, equity research professionals.
The world recognized American Academy of Financial Management ® (AAFM) awards the certification and accreditation for this program. A formal professional designation will be provided by the AAFM ® in recognition of successful completion of the course, along with the status as fellow member of the Academy. On satisfactory completion of the course you will be entitled to use the designation CITA Certified International Tax Analyst credential – on your business cards and resume.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Lawyers and Counsellors
- Executives & Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers and Analysts
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
- Research Officers and Media Professionals
BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE:
- Learn Key Concepts in International Tax, Treaties, analysis.
- Understand the legal and international law principles of corporate valuations and finance against market operations
- Examine other areas in compliance, financial crimes, and AML.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- International Tax & Tax Treaties
- International Tax & Financial Centers
- Anti-Avoidance Legislation & Tax Risk Management
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses