- Price AED 4,500
- Duration 48 hours per paper
- Timings weekdays and weekends
- Locations Bur Dubai, Al Qusais...+7 more
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
What will I learn?
- Performance management
- Cost management
- Risk management
- Internal control
- Professional ethics
- Internal audit
- Investments, derivative, portfolio, equity market.
- Auditing and attestation
- Business environment and concepts
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Financial management.
Who is this course for?
- Only graduates with two years of experience in accounting (can submit it later also) can pursue this qualification, This makes it ideal for professionals already active in accounting and people keen on a career change.
- You won't find a more cost-effective or well-respected credential program that better prepares you with the skills you need to meet the challenges of today's world of professional investing and finance.
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses