- Price AED 3,500
- Duration 2 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Oud Metha, Abu Dhabi...+1 more
The Certified Internal Auditor designation is conferred by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
The IIA's CIA program has opened countless doors of opportunity for practitioners around the world as it communicates their ability to serve as a key player in an organization's success. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, applicable knowledge, and business tools that can deliver a positive impact in any organization or business environment.
The IIA's CIA credential is the most highly sought after global certification for internal auditing professionals. If you are looking to grow professionally, you owe it to yourself and your organization to pursue the CIA.
The Internal Audit Practitioner designation is a great way to quickly demonstrate your internal audit aptitude. You can earn this new designation through social budging by completing the Internal Audit Practitioner application and taking and passing the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part One exam.
CIA Program Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree - Those without a degree can be approved if they have:
- Two years post-secondary education and five years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent, OR
- Seven years' verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent
- Character reference
- Professional work experience
- Successful exam completion
- Adherence to The IIA's Code of Ethics
- Continuing Professional Education
Education in Middle East
Leading educators in the UAE praised the country’s leadership for declaring 2016 as the ‘’Year of Reading’’.
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan announced the programme and said the initiative’s aim was to continue moving the country towards a knowledge-based economy, and nurturing a generation of readers would be the best way to reach that goal.
As Dubai’s international population is growing rapidly, it has become more and more important to invest in higher education.
British Columbia International Academy (BCIA) is a largest Professional training Academy in World working with the aim of Spreading world class educational system in Middle east region.Our team is focusing on Quality Training for Accountiing and Financial Graduates.
BCIA has a vision of commitment to help them to enhance their career and develope World-class Professionals.
We provide services to individuals and firms with a focus to increase productivity at workplace and enhance efficiency in every aspect.
We strive to achieve this vision by:
- Helping individuals to identify and achieve their development, growth and career goals.
- Adopting the highest standards of quality and service.
- Maintaining a customer-focused organization with a strong partnering culture.
- Hiring certified experienced and bilingual trainers and consultants.
- Reacting to any training requirements with speed and efficiency.
- Adopting modern training methodology.
- Growing a balanced portfolio of business.
Seeks to provide a full suite of Management Accounting, Auditing and Financial Training to Graduates in the UAE. Responding to the requirements of a changing environment implies constantly redefining the training centers programmers, reworking the contents in the light of the objectives, designing methods best suited to the individual needs of the trainees, and putting these new methods and ways of working into practice.
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. In addition to that, there are four other objectives: Individual, Organizational, Functional, and Societal.
- Individual Objectives– help employees in achieving their personal goals, which in turn, enhances the individual contribution to an organization.
- Organizational Objectives –assist the organization with its primary objective by bringing individual effectiveness.
- Functional Objectives –maintain the department’s contribution at a level suitable to the organization’s needs.
- Societal Objectives– ensure that an organization is ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society.