- Locations: dubai Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Sharjah As Sahifah - Jeddah Riyadh Dammam - Saudi Arabia Qudaibiya - Manama Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Kuwait City
- Duration / Course length: 6 Weeks
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsThe studies show that EQ is more important than IQ when it comes to thriving across the board, whether it's in relationships or work or just day-to-day life. EQ is not just being sharp, it is also about way of communicating and getting on with other people and even oneself, and if it's not right, at right time, it's going to hold you back. In the workplace, the biggest traits looked for is the ability to adapt and be resourceful: these are emotional intelligent skills are their very best. The good news is that EQ can be developed throughout any one's life time. This global program will not only be an eye opener to what EQ is all about but also will train the participants how to apply the concepts in daily life using a weekly diary and get along with situations that are challenging with more ease and good results full of happiness.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the concept of Emotional Intelligence
- Recognize the impact Emotional Intelligence abilities have on professional development and career
- Accurately observe and interpret the verbal and non verbal behavior of others
- Assess your own Emotional Intelligence abilities
- Increase self awareness and develop a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses through Emotional Intelligence training
- Improve your sensitivity to corporate cultures and respond appropriately to workplace social issues
- Identify and apply the five key Emotional skills to a broad variety of workplace situations
- Improving your team's Emotional Intelligence: Learn how to work with your team to improve their Emotional Intelligence
- Develop cohesive Emotionally Intelligent teams
- Use Emotional Intelligence to achieve greater Leadership excellence
- Why Emotional Intelligence
- Definitions of Emotional Intelligence
- Self Check - EI
- Physical aspects of EI
- The CAMI - MEHR expanding Helix model
- And Recognizing emotions
- Legitimately Express
- Speak Softly
- Alter them & Video practice
- Inspirational ( 5 voices)
- FEEF Model
- Managing emotions- EDGE Model
- Conflict styles
- Building EI Communication
- Creating Team Openness and Reducing Conflict Flashpoints
Updated on 13 May, 2020
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Team Development Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.