- Price AED 3,000
- Duration 40 hours (5 days)
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Deira, Al Danah...+1 more
By the end of TransformEd's training in CHESP, you will be able to:
- Enumerate guidelines and standards and the steps required to comply with various regulations pertaining to design, maintenance and operations of environmental services.
- Discuss roles and activities to be undertaken to integrate institutional design standards, infection control standards in planning, designing and construction of the facility.
- Explain Design and management of Environmental sanitation and quality management, waste and textile management program/operations to ensure clean and sustainable facility.
- Elucidate techniques for effective Cost planning and controlling techniques.
- Discuss various administrative functions viz., Environmental services staff management, supplies and equipment management, inter departmental interaction to achieve the strategic objectives of the department.
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the CHESP examination administered by AHA-CC.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Operations Related to Environmental Sanitation
- Operations Related to Waste Management
- Operations Related to Textile Management
- Financial Stewardship
Who can attend?
Environmental engineers, Environment services manager, General/Operations manager
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institutions and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after some time, since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.
- 2000+ Professionals Trained
- 50+ Qualified Trainers
- 50+ Courses offered
Environment and energy Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety