- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 3 Months
The Certificate Program in Human Resources Management is designed in response to the important role of human resources (HR) management in any organization. It provides the students with the necessary background essential to meet the needs of the corporate HR department in the 21st century. This certificate program is appropriate for both newcomers to the human resources field and those with some experience but who are seeking to keep current in the field or expand their knowledge base.
The purpose of this unit is to familiarize learners with evolution of human resources from personnel management and the knowledge, understanding of the human resource management role and function within the key areas of resourcing, reward, development and relations.
This course will enable the learner to achieve the following skills and knowledge:
- Analyze the traditional personnel management with the new approach of Human resource Management to achieve organizational objectives
- Evaluate the human resource procedures and ways for recruiting and selecting appropriate employees in an organization
- Analyze factors and procedures used in assessing human resource requirements and monitoring / compensating / rewarding employees suitably.
- Analyze the human resources function and principles used for exit of employees from the organization
Personnel management and the new approach of human resource management:
- HRM function
- Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Law and procedures for recruiting and selecting appropriate employees
- Assessing Employee needs
- Recruitment Policies and Procedures
- Laws of Recruitment
- Procedures for analyzing employee performance reward / compensation management
- Rights and function of HR on exit and termination of employees
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.