- Price AED 5,985
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Locations Al Barsha, Abu Dhabi...+1 more
Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Supervisors
- Training & Development Practitioners
- HR Specialists & Managers
- Identify specific Talent Management challenges in your organisation and consider ways to eliminate or reduce them
- Understand the impact of career planning on your organisational strategy
- Conduct job/competency analysis for roles in their organisation
- View employer branding, attracting, recruiting, selecting, on-boarding and performance management as critical components in a fully-integrated talent management approach
- Develop a pipeline plan to ensure a steady stream of talent to fill key vacancies and create a succession plan for mission-critical positions
- Implement, evaluate and sustain career planning and talent management efforts in your organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of an effective talent management process
- Integrate the key talent management functions to ensure you effectively hire, train, and retain employees for organisational success
- Plan for applying talent management concepts/knowledge in your organisation
- Evaluate the outcomes and impacts, and identify next steps.
Creating Organisational Excellence by Identifying, Developing & Promoting Your Best People
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.